So, last Sunday, I realized that I had a rather terrifying number of things to accomplish in the space of this week, including:
- Dealing with my car's wonky battery
- Finishing up a major project at work (I mean major - the culmination of months of work.)
- Making sure that my coworkers will be able to handle handing off said project to our translation vendor on Monday while I'm down in L.A. celebrating Passover w/Daniel's family
- Attending the general inspection of the house we've made an offer on
- Attending to our mortgage broker's insatiable demands for paperwork
- Finishing up the story I've been working on for Big Finish's Short Trips audio anthology, which is due by Monday
Just to complicate matters I was determined to do this without missing my regular exercise or any of my preexisting social engagements.
And I appear to have succeeded. (Well, I skipped my morning walk on Wednesday, and had an abbreviated one on Thursday. But still.)
Having done all this, I feel entitled to kick back and relax for a bit, but I'm not sure that I remember how...